In my brainstorming for a new piece tonight I came across a picture that I wanted to share. I couldn’t include it in the piece I’m typing so I figured I’d just let it stand alone. The man pictured is William Zebedee Lam, son Matthew & Nancy “Annie” Lamb. Matthew & Annie (as I’ve mentioned before) are my GG Grandparents.
- New Article on AppalachianHistory.net
- Hiking up Simmons Gap & a visit to the Wyant Cemetery on the Peter Wyant place
- The Mountain Memories Project (Shenandoah National Park’s displaced mountain residents)
- Taking a trip to the Dean Cemetery (within Shenandoah National Park) 10-12-14
- 1st Annual Blue Ridge Homecoming