The third installment of my running series on religion in the Blue Ridge will simply be a photo. The photo shows how tight-knit these mountain communities were. Can you imagine this many folks gathering together in this day & age for a Sunday get-together? Enjoy..
- New Article on AppalachianHistory.net
- Hiking up Simmons Gap & a visit to the Wyant Cemetery on the Peter Wyant place
- The Mountain Memories Project (Shenandoah National Park’s displaced mountain residents)
- Taking a trip to the Dean Cemetery (within Shenandoah National Park) 10-12-14
- 1st Annual Blue Ridge Homecoming