On October 12th my wife & I began a trip from the far south end of Skyline Drive into Shenandoah National Park with a visit to the Dean Cemetery on our agenda. The following photos are what we captured during our trip. I hope y’all enjoy them as much as we did.
- New Article on AppalachianHistory.net
- Hiking up Simmons Gap & a visit to the Wyant Cemetery on the Peter Wyant place
- The Mountain Memories Project (Shenandoah National Park’s displaced mountain residents)
- Taking a trip to the Dean Cemetery (within Shenandoah National Park) 10-12-14
- 1st Annual Blue Ridge Homecoming